The first VegFest in Kingston is coming this weekend, Saturday October 22, 11:00 – 5:00, at St Lawrence College, with talks, demos, vendors, animal protection groups, and food for vegans, vegetarians and the ‘veg curious’!
And of course, Queen’s Animal Defence will have a table there, so come and say hi!
Kingston VegFest Is
- A celebration of the fabulousness of vegan food. Come enjoy cooking demonstrations, a wide range of food vendors, product samples and other delights. Treat your palate to the best that food has to offer.
- A celebration of physical and mental health and well-being. Come learn from our experts on nutrition and fitness, ask questions, educate and empower yourself. Find balance in a yoga class. Treat your mind and body to the best that health has to offer.
- A celebration of connectedness. Come discover a vibrant and mushrooming community of people on plant-fueled journeys. Expand your awareness of the issues and how our choices impact the planet and our fellow animals, featuring prominent local and international guest speakers. Treat your heart to the best that connectedness has to offer.
And Two Documentaries
Do not forget as well:
- Friday October 21, doors open 6:30 pm (for 7:00), The Ghosts in Our Machine screening on Queen’s campus, Mac-Corry B201
- Sunday October 23, 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm, Unlocking the Cage at the Screening Room on Princess Street (fundraiser for Fauna Sanctuary)